[Loadstone] Problems with version 7

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri May 30 02:27:07 BST 2008

This is not a bug, these are two similar but separate conditions. You get
the approach alarm when you're approaching a checkpoint and then the arrival
announcement when you arrive. The arrival is controlled by the arrival
radius setting, if you set this too high then you may have trouble. If you
leave it at default then it should work fine. If it's really a problem then
set the radius as low as possible and it's rather unlikely you'll enter that
radius so won't get the arrival announcement.