[Loadstone] N-Series PC Suite Issues

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 29 16:44:08 BST 2008

The 6.82.27 version is also good but the user needs to know more about their screen reader as far as defining the buttons to it. Myself, i have no problem with the older one wit JAWS.

but I know most people like the newer one beings they can use the alt F and get to things. But like I have said, if you got the buttons define for the old one, their is no need to go to the new one.