[Loadstone] FW: 0.70 unstable on Nokia 6600 and Holux slim 236

Paul Hopewell hopewell at hopewell.org.uk
Wed May 28 13:29:46 BST 2008

Hi Sean,
I took 0.69, with cell monitoring set on, on the same route as that which
caused 0.70 to frequently crash. Like 0.70 Loadstone 0.69 said "Entering
cell home" several times a minute on this part of the route, but was silent
on other parts of the route. Unlike 0.70 Loadstone 0.69 did not crash at
all.
Could there be a stability problem, such as a memory leak, in the 0.70 code
which gets invoked near a cell boundary? If it helps I could take 0.70 out
again on a different route and check whether 0.70  only crashes near  a cell
boundary.
All the best....

Paul Hopewell
hopewell at hopewell.org.uk