[Loadstone] Points disappearing

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon May 26 19:23:03 BST 2008

Hi

    I explored this issue more and noticed that the points will probably
not disappear but were not added at all. I had today three times when just
labeled point did not appear at all in the database at least not near the
location it was entered. I'll try to find if there is some reproducible
pattern.

mr. M01510