[Loadstone] FW: 0.70 unstable on Nokia 6600 and Holux slim 236

Peter McGlinchey p.mcglinchey at xtra.co.nz
Sun May 25 21:52:53 BST 2008

Hi there

When I first got my 6680, it was prone to crashing.  The solution turned out
to be to turn off the additional beeps and sounds that the phone produces.
Seems it was too much for the sound system to cope with both Talks and these
sounds.  From memory, Loadstone does have a spot also where sounds could be
turned off.  Could be worth trying anyway.

Regards

Pete McGlinchey