[Loadstone] Route planner

Peter McGlinchey p.mcglinchey at xtra.co.nz
Sun May 25 05:38:06 BST 2008

Hello List

I am successfully getting the route planner to prepare a route for myself.  Once it is created, I save it and then use Nokia Pc Suite to put it on the root directory of my cell phone.  I then use F Explorer to transfer the file into the checkpoints directory.  The trouble is that when I ask Loadstone to load the resultant checkpoint file, it doesn't load.  I've tried three versions of the file so wonder if perhaps I'm doing something wrong?  Other checkpoint files do load okay by the way.

Regards

Pete McGlinchey