[Loadstone] A New Member, and A Question

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Sat May 24 08:00:38 BST 2008

Hi

  You will get a slighly better accuracy outside the bus but usually it
does not matter.  You can also mark those locations in the bus and later
when you happen to walk past the stop refine the location. I usually mark
the stop by standing if possible few metres behind them. It gives usually
accurate enough location to distinguis between stops at each side of the
street.

  When you arrive with the bus the accuracy is not so important. I use
locked point feature to monitor  the distance to the stop instead of the
hassle to check the point and  tuning the announce settings.

mr. M01510