[Loadstone] A New Member, and A Question

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 21:49:56 BST 2008

Adam,

As far as  marking the bus stop goes,  it really won't effect the accuracy
all too much  if you were standing at the bus pole or sitting in the bus at
the bus stop. The reason for this is because GPS signals are only accurate
to 30 feet (10 meters) or at best through systems like WAAS/EGNOS
(correctional signals) 9 feet (3 meters). So, the GPS will bring you within
the vecinity of a location like a bus stop, it will then be up to you to use
the rest of your skills to further narrow down on the target.

Thanks,

Kevin
I would encourage you to visit the Chaos World of Assistive Technology Blog
at:
HYPERLINK
"http://www.chaosat.wordpress.com/"http://www.chaosat.wordpress.com/
Postings are dealing with the latest and greatest happenings, tips and
tricks and other items of interest.

   _____