[Loadstone] GPS clock stopped

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Fri May 23 06:02:31 BST 2008

Hi David

  'GPS clock stopped' means your phone could not any more receive gps data
from the receiver. There are many reasons for this: there are obstacles
between you and the receiver - remember bluetooth radio is very weak,
receiver has crashed, run out of battery or your phone's bluetooth
subsystem has crashed (common  with Nokia). IMO the message could be more
descriptive.

  As far your phone  has an offline profile, ie could work without SIM card
you can use Loadstone. Remember however some phones will disable bluetooth
by default in offline profile and you have turn it on.

mr. M01510