[Loadstone] Nokia 6682rvi Screensaver

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 21 23:22:31 BST 2008

Try setting the screen saver timeout as high as possible. This seems to make
things run a bit better in general. Loadstone does try to bring it out of
screen save thoe so the autoannounce may not be working the way you think it
should. The autoannounce feature with the default auto announce time
calculates the time interval to announce points. This gets shorter the
closer you get to a point. So if you're far away from a point the interval
may be quite long. The approach announcements should be a lot more
predictable, if those are getting missed then there's some kind of problem.