[Loadstone] GPS clock stopped

David W Wood g3yxx at guildford-physio.demon.co.uk
Wed May 21 22:54:47 BST 2008

Hi ALL:

As someone else has said, I have recently and eventually downloaded this
program, and am fascinated to look at it.

I have a couple of questions:

1.  when playing with it in my own home, I receive the error message that
the GPS clock has stopped.
Is this purely and simply that I am not on the move?  Or  is it for some
other reason?

2.  a question which demonstrates my lack of knowledge of workings of mobile
phones.
I have an unused mobile which will support the software.
If I put my SIM card into it, load the program to the mem card, and  use the
SIM in my phone for voice/messages, will Loadstone still work on my old
phone.

David W Wood

GUILDFORD PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS CLINIC
MATTHEWS HOUSE
85 EPSOM ROAD
GUILDFORD
SURREY GU1 3PA

T: 01483 575876 (APPOINTMENTS)
         302691 (ALL OTHER INQUIRIES)

E: reception at guildfordphysio.net
W: http://tinyurl.com/5wptcp

____________________
DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and is
intended solely for the individual/s to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please delete
it immediately.  Any disclosure including but not withstanding reading
copying or distribution of all or part of the information contained herein
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Although this email and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or any other defect which
might affect any computer or system on which they are received and/or opened
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free
and no responsibility is accepted by The Guildford Physiotherapy and Sports
Clinic for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use
thereof.   Any opinions or advice contained in this email are not
necessarily those of The Guildford Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic or any
individual or individuals working or acting on its behalf.

All prices shown are in pounds sterling and exclude VAT, Delivery and
Expense charges unless otherwise stated.

Checked by AVG.
09:31