[Loadstone] 0.70 unstable on Nokia 6600 and Holux slim 236

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Wed May 21 16:51:40 BST 2008

There have been no crashes since installing version 0.70 on my 6600 about a
week ago.

You may want to try the following:
1. Uninstall Loadstone (not by deleting the folder, but by removing it using
the phone's Apps manager) and reinstall it. You will have to back up your
database beforehand as this clean installation will delete the database.
2. Install Loadstone on the memory card instead of the phone memory. This
slows down Loadstone, but only negligibly.

Geetha