[Loadstone] last position

Williams Family brian.williams300 at ntlworld.com
Wed May 21 15:31:58 BST 2008

Hi all
I live in the UK and so my loadstone has my local area loaded. I would like
to explore other parts of the world by importing points from the points
share exchange. Obviously when I import the files, for example I recently
imported points for Toronto Canada, and had to wait for a considerable time
for loadstone to local the nearest point. It does this each time I turn
loadstone on to explore the area. Is it possible to change the last position
manually  so the database remains in the particular area.

brian