[Loadstone] Check nearest point.

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed May 21 06:10:09 BST 2008

Hi

  There is almost similar feature with locked points where the lock point
function will refer to previously vieved point, nearest in given
direction.

  There could also be some other functions to quickly access latest point
found.  In addition to checking point could be edited, moved, or deleted.

  Maybe hotkeys for functions like 'current point' function in exploration
mode and separate key commands for different point operations too,
checking, editing and deleting.

mr. M01510