[Loadstone] 0.70 unstable on Nokia 6600 and Holux slim 236

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 21 03:03:56 BST 2008

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2008/05/20 at 18:47 -0700]

>This is the first report of this that we've had. Is anyone else having
>stability problems with 0.70?

Yes, but I haven't been able to come up with a way to reproduce the problem on
demand yet. In general, 0.70 is very stable. It's happened three times to me,
though, that it's started going wild with respect to incorrect key
interpretation. Two of those times ended in application termination. The other
time eventually returned to correct key interpretation and then kept running
properly. Each time the problem happened it had something to do with either
exploration mode or updating settings. I'm leaning more toward some flavour of
setting updates as being the trigger.