[Loadstone] 0.70 unstable on Nokia 6600 and Holux slim 236

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 21 02:47:27 BST 2008

This is the first report of this that we've had. Is anyone else having
stability problems with 0.70?
Unfortunately I can't think of anything to suggest that would help your
problem. When the holux 236 comes up I just take that to mean trouble,
there's been lots of reports about this receiver doing bad things. If it's
worked for you before then I don't see what would have changed. The only
thing I can think of to try would be if you back up your loadstone databases
and then remove loadstone completely from the phone. Then do a fresh
reinstall and see if that helps. This shouldn't be necessary but you never
know, maybe something's gone flakey somewhere.