[Loadstone] Check nearest point.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue May 20 22:11:27 BST 2008

A function I, personally, would find very useful is being able to check the
nearest point when in Navigation Mode. I know I can add the current point to
the database, but what I'd really like to do is create a list of checkpoints as
I travel. Being able to check the nearest point would make this very easy.