[Loadstone] 0.70 unstable on Nokia 6600 and Holux slim 236

Paul Hopewell hopewell at hopewell.org.uk
Tue May 20 11:58:55 BST 2008

Hello,

I have used Loadstone on a Nokia 6600 and a Holux Slim 236 for about 3
years, and find it extremely useful.

I recently installed loadstone 0.70 dated 6 May 2008.Alas this crashes every
10 minutes or so while I am walking around with the Nokia 6600 in my pocket.
It puts up a message saying that the app is closing and my only option is to
acknowledge this by pressing softkey 1. I tried turning off possibly
difficult options like all monitoring, software heading and speed, trip
meter, WAS/ECNOS, and all check points  but to no effect. While it is up
loadstone 0.70 works as expected, but the frequent crashes make nice
features like the tripmeter useless.

I did not have this instability with prior loadstone versions.

Do you have any suggestions of settings changes which might help? Iss there
anything I can do to help pin down the cause of this instability?

Many thanks.

Paul Hopewell

hopewell at hopewell.org.uk