[Loadstone] Routeplanner/Breadcrumb generator

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Tue May 20 09:08:52 BST 2008

Hi rob!
I think a route saving option should be the next goal for Loadstone. I'm
not sure how realistic route planning is, given the hairpin curve
effect, but it would be a big step forward if it were possible to save a
route which could then be reloaded. I haven't tried the breadcrumb
generator yet, simply because I did not understand your initial email.
You said it converts an nmea.log file to a timed database. I wasn't sure
what that means. It sounded as if some geekish effort was involved in
using it and I'd rather have it simple.

Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg