[Loadstone] R: Installation issue on Nokia E65

R. Wouters rjc.wouters at gmail.com
Tue May 20 08:05:13 BST 2008

Gian,

Wayfinder Access is a good tool to find the fastest or shortest way to your
destination but not the most safe or the nicest route.

What I am expecting from Loadstone :
- ability to store a predefined route.
- ability to insert commands such as walk on left side of road.
- ability to insert things such as 'busstop', 'pedestrian crossing', etc.

What am I missing in Wayfinder Access :
- more detailed information such as pedestrian crossings, sidewalk
information.
- ability to 'customize' your route. So not to take the fastest or shortest
route but the best route.
- ability to insert POI's such as shops, etc

A breadcrumb  feature is also well desired. Especially when you go to an
unknown location such as a big park or forest. Here you should be able to
'record' your walk and in case you get lost, just return following your
breadcrumbs.

I know Wayfinder has a new product called Wayfinder Active but I was not
able to test it yet.

Kind regards,

Rik