[Loadstone] Routeplanner/Breadcrumb generator

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 20 05:42:55 BST 2008

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback on the breadcrumb generator and the routeplanner
and special thanks to those who provided the translations. Both tools are
starting points to come to some kind of route generation in Loadstone GPS.
The tools are not ideal and the functionality should be inside the
Loadstone program but we published them to arouse your immagination and get
the discussion going. We also would like to hear the opinion of the 'silent
majority' on this topic. Do you see a need for a routeplanner/track
recorder and what do you expect from such functionality? Let us know and
maybe the next version of Loadstone GPS has even more to offer!

Your Loadstone team