[Loadstone] Points of Intrest

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon May 19 20:53:48 BST 2008

Hi

  Just for confirmation; did you import the file you got from the net? To
import a file you have to store it int the importexport filder under the
loadstone folder and then run import from the LS file menu and select the
file you have just store in the importexport folder. Import takes some
time from few seconds to few hours depending on the size of the file to be
imported.  You get notified about the progress of the import function
periodically.

mr. M01510