[Loadstone] Direction of current explore point.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon May 19 12:00:14 BST 2008

The 5 key in Exploration Mode, which gives the distance and direction of the
current expore point relative to the current actyual point, uses the Point
Direction units. I, personally, find this to be confusing because Point
Direction is typically set to relative units whereas all Exploration Mode
directions really should use absolute units. Perhaps the Heading Direction
units should be used instead.