[Loadstone] Nokia 6121

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon May 19 09:42:08 BST 2008

Hi Peter,

The list of phone models found on the Loadstone Download page is not
exaustive and the entries at the bottom of the list refer to all other
handsets within the various Symbian Series60 class.

A bit of Googling confirms this handset is supposed to be a Symbian
Series60 3rd edition model.  Let us know if it works and I'll update the
list if it's the case.

Best regards,
   Monty