[Loadstone] Breadcrumb generator

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon May 19 08:43:57 BST 2008

Hi

  I have similar problems with a difference of about 31 kilometers. When i
compare the coordinates latitude seems to be converted  correclyty but
longitude has much lower value than expected:  in nmeadata it is
'02541.0570,E' but in the converted file  250810067. Not necessarily
exactly same place buth  not 30 kilometers apart either.

mr. M01510