[Loadstone] Locating the Log File

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 03:06:35 BST 2008

Hello All,

I  just created a log file and am having trouble locating it. I think that
the feature someone else mention of having an additional item under the file
submenu of Send Log File would be great for this exact reason. It can either
send it via Bluetooth or Multi-Media Message.

Running it on a Nokia 682, LoadStone V.70 installed onto the Memory Card.

Kevin

Checked by AVG.
6:26 PM