[Loadstone] Log functions.

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Sat May 17 07:40:12 BST 2008

Hi

  I agree. However i haven't found much use  of these logs except to look
what  the nmea data looks like for different receivers. They need a
separate parser to  get anything useful out from them.

  On the other hand it would be nice to have a logging function  that
automatically creates checkpoints with certain distances.

mr. M01510