[Loadstone] logging with Loadstone (was: Further info regarding progress etc.)

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Fri May 16 22:56:52 BST 2008

Shawn Kirkpatrick <shawn at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:

> start the log and it logs all the nmea data from the gps receiver to a
> file called nmea.log. You can run this log thrue whatever processing
> you'd like and see what exactly the receiver sent.

The 6630, the 6680 and the 5500 Sport freeze after a short time logging
data and then LS crashes. OK, last time I tried this I was using an older
version than 0.70, think I'll give it a new try the next days.

LS is installed on memory card on this handsets, their phone memory is to
small for LS.

Bert

--
Because of the bad readability in context.