[Loadstone] Sluggish signal; problem with database import

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu May 15 07:38:57 BST 2008

There's no chance of a firmware download happening. If there are receivers
that can do that the download commands would be a bit more complex than a
well known reset command. The command problem comes up because vendors can
implement there own commands but they don't always document what they are.
Loadstone will only automatically send a command at start if the waas/egnos
setting is set to on or off, with unchanged no command is sent. At some
point we plan to have some kind of gps chipset selection but the user would
have to set it since there's no automatic way to determine this.