[Loadstone] Sluggish signal; problem with database import

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu May 15 03:39:09 BST 2008

It could still be the waas on/off command. The m1000 uses the mtk chipset
and maybe this command is mapped to do something different in this chipset.
Gps chipset commands are up to each vendor to implement so what they
actually do can be very different.
The signal problem would be to do with the receiver, if you turned on
logging during this time you'd probably see from the nmea data the receiver
is indicating no signal.