[Loadstone] Sluggish signal; problem with database import

Kiran Kaja kirankaja12 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 02:04:54 BST 2008

It can't be Sirf-3 because Geetha uses Holux M1000. Even I have noticed that
at times LS takes much longer than necessary to acquire a signal. I compared
it with WayFinder in the same location and it acquires signal instantly. I
cannot reproduce this problem consistently to report it though. I have Holux
M1000 too.

Regards,
Kiran.