[Loadstone] Sluggish signal; problem with database import

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 14 22:00:08 BST 2008

Hello Geetha,

Any number of things could be causing your GPS receiver to not gain a
signal for a few minutes.  (view of sky, receiver quality, strange state
etc).

As for your database import loud noise and crash, that does sound like it
could be a Loadstone issue though it could be down to the NOkia 6600's
sound server.  f you send your database as an attachment to me off-list
I'll take alook and try and duplicate it on a Nokia 6600.

Monty