[Loadstone] Sluggish signal; problem with database import

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed May 14 18:09:38 BST 2008

Hi

  I had similar problems with sirf- 3 receivers witch lost their satellite
coverage even when they had operated properly with another application few
seconds earlier. The problem was LS command to swich waas on in startup.
This caused the receiver to reset itself.  After is switched waas/egnos
unchanged there were no such problems any more.

What does that line 123 and some lines around it look like?

mr. M01510