[Loadstone] Sluggish signal; problem with database import

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Wed May 14 17:32:57 BST 2008

Hello all,

Since installing version 0.70 on my 6600, I have encountered two problems:

1. Unlike with previous versions, it takes an unusually long time before
Loadstone gets the signal on a fresh start, sometimes as long as three
minutes. This occurs even when I am outdoors with the receiver. I Initially
attributed this to the receiver having low battery, but recharging it did
not help. This delay is quite consistent. Has anyone encountered this
problem?

2. On attempting to import a database, Loadstone displayed a message that
there was an error in line 123, and then produced a rather loud and
unceasing beep which continued until I restarted the phone. What could be
wrong?

Many thanks.
Geetha