[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Wed May 14 08:31:27 BST 2008

Dear Shawn,

I think this is a very interesting proposition. I would like to give it some
thought before proposing a solution but I am thinking of somehow trapping
the data stored by such gPS receivers as the Royaltek 2100. This receiver
provides a log file of points recorded every 20 seconds or so. I have
successfully interrogated this log file and pulled point data into Excel.
Naming the point is the difficulty and I have a way of doing that with a
generic name that the user would have to modify manually later by passing
through the same area again.

As I say, I would like to give it some more thought and see if I can come up
with a proposal.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie