[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed May 14 06:17:37 BST 2008

Hi

  There were few years  ago a project called digistop attempting to collect
location data about busstops and trains stations but that project ended
without any major results.

  I have also suggested using Loadstone as a gps receiver emulator and thus
fooling other navigation packages to reveal  their POI data but no success
either. I do not thing there will be any copyright problems because no
data will  actually copied, neither location data or description of the
POI. The situation is equivalent to moving into some location with one
navigator and then storing the location with Loadstone.

mr. M01510