[Loadstone] Phone behaviour during long database imports

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Tue May 13 10:23:37 BST 2008

On my 6680, I could simply use the hang up key to send Loadstone to the
background, and it kept on running, and, yes, did also receive calls during
the 8 hour import process.

For interests sake, even while in the background, every time it would have
told you the next percentage of import process, it still beeps in the
background anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker