[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Tue May 13 09:47:05 BST 2008

Hi

  Ok, my Talks is not the most recent,  only 3.51.1, this may be a part of
the problem.

  Sendding is not an issue although opening the email client with
pre-defined recipient address and subject line (password) with exported
database file already attached will make things even easier.

  Receiving the data is the bigger problem and there the recognizers will
help a lot.

  SMS messages would require a separate gateway to communicate with any
internet services and they will also become very expensive. Here in
Finland typical SMs is 5 to 8 eurocents but with same price user can get
at least 10 kbytes of packet data traffic. Of course prices will vary
according the  country.

mr. M01510