[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 13 08:10:35 BST 2008

I think the latest version of talks (3.52.6) has tried to fix some of these
browser problems. If you can't upgrade this could be a problem thoe.
The file recognizer is on the todo list but it's a ways off. This doesn't
enable sending data, just receiving it. The whole sending thing is another
process. That'll take some thought, an sms is only 160 characters so we'll
have to ensure that a point's data can fit in that. We'll also have to come
up with propper file types for recognition.
If you're the only loadstone user in Finland then you should be uploading
data to the point share exchange. That way other users may have some data to
start with.