[Loadstone] Does loadstone use cell phone towers in exploration mode?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 13 08:01:52 BST 2008

You probably imported relivant data to your area. Without a gps connected
when entering exploration mode loadstone will use the last gps position or
if there is none it starts at the first point in the database. You may have
gotten lucky and it started at a location near you.
Cell towers don't usually provide any location data so we can't use that.