[Loadstone] Anoying Problem with Loadstone and Talks

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 13 01:42:17 BST 2008

Shawn

Hear is some information I hope help you with the N82 issue as far as it speaking the last part of a
submenu information.

The information is still on the screen of the N82 and that is why both screen readers are reading
the information. I went into the Object viewer with Talks and it allows you to see what is on the
screen. The information shows up on the lines above the Options and Exit lines near the bottom of
the screen. The way you get into the Object viewer of Talks is by doing a Talks followed by a long
Select.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.