[Loadstone] Anoying Problem with Loadstone and Talks

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 13 01:01:04 BST 2008

If you've been reading the list then you know that this is a known problem
with the n82. If anyone figures out a work around I'd like to know,
especially from a programming point of view. There's just no reason this
should be happening. I'd also be interested to know what's happening
visually on the phone. Is the unwanted data actually on the screen or just
in talk's memory? We're working on getting an n82 for testing but until that
happens we need feedback from users to try and figure out what's going on.