[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 13 00:53:44 BST 2008

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this exactly what the point share exchange
will do? You can send it your exported file and then use various criteria to
retrieve other points from the main database. You could probably do this
from the phone's browser if you wanted.
I think it would be nice if people would use the point share exchange rather
than creating a whole bunch of small side projects. If things are combined
then everyone can use them rather than trying to hunt all over the place for
bits of data.