[Loadstone] Further info regarding progress etc.

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon May 12 19:48:35 BST 2008

Hi

  This would be a great improvement.

  I'll currently building an email service to automatically merge LS export
file into database and also extract a small area from the database if
required and sent it to the phone.

  Nothing fancy, just a basic functionality to get location  data 'on the
road' and also a  way to send own current location to someone if needed.

mr. M01510