[Loadstone] Arrival radius

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon May 12 17:02:20 BST 2008

Hi

  I have noticed too arrival triggers the  name of checkpoint, not sure
about the comment but this is a 'undocumented feature'.

  I haven't found any way to disable the arrival announcement. There is no
way to set the radius to zero. Only solution so far is to define the sound
of arrival as unnoticeable as possible.

mr. M01510