[Loadstone] Arrival radius

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon May 12 12:14:30 BST 2008

[quoted lines by Ari Moisio on 2008/05/12 at 12:28 +0300]

> According the documentation arrival will trigger only  announcement of
>comment and thus will be silent if there is no comment defined for given
>checkpoint.

This is not my experience. The other day when on a bus I was getting both
approach and arrival announcements and, at the time, none of my checkpoints had
comments. Is there a way to disable the arrival and/or approach announcements
so one will only get the ones he wants?

What I suspect is that a toggle to pick either one or the other, which could be
bound to a key, would be best.