[Loadstone] Arrival radius

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon May 12 11:15:03 BST 2008

Without looking at the documentation If it says that arrival will only
announce the comment it's wrong. If you're within the defined arrival radius
you'll hear the arrival sound, followed by the distance and heading to the
point and if there's a comment and you have the comment announce set to a
value to include arriving then you'll here the point's comment. Basically
exactly like an approaching announcement but with a different sound.