[Loadstone] Unassigned keys.

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon May 12 10:50:18 BST 2008

Hi

  The clear key is similar  modifier than  the  colon key in the vi editor.
It is not pressed simultaneously with the command key  and mighth be
pressed by accident and thus modifying the expected behavior of the
command.

  Personally  it does matter whether the clear key announces 'shift' or
stays quiet until there will be double-shifted or long-shifted commands.
In that case i'll like to know the current state of modifiers.

mr. M01510