[Loadstone] Arrival radius

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon May 12 10:28:18 BST 2008

Hi

   The original question was how to get alerted when arriving, approaching,
coming  close, landing or getting near a specified location with a vehicle
with possibly high speed.

  Arrival radius is not suitable tool for this type of alert. If one wants
to hear also the comment attached to the checkpoint there is the separate
setting to enable comments when approaching too.

  According the documentation arrival will trigger only  announcement of
comment and thus will be silent if there is no comment defined for given
checkpoint.

mr. M01510