[Loadstone] Arrival radius

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon May 12 09:29:36 BST 2008

Hi

  Look for approach time setting, it will adapt automatically with your
current speed.

  btw: i use locked point for this type of searches. Of course it requires
a bit more effort to monitor the destination point periodically but i
'look around' anyway during the trips so this is not an issue for me.

mr. M01510